On the backing you can see that I quilted stitch-in-the-ditch/echoing of the front pattern.
The hands of my kids came out ok, but for some reason were really difficult to photograph.
I used a dark pink/purpley dotted fabric mainly because it would suit the backing so well, but am very pleasantly surprised how well it works with the front. I figured with the front being so scrappy, any one tone fabric could work.
And then totally out of the blue there was a second finish....
Using Aynils super tutorial this little sleeping bag pouch literally took me 30 minutes to make. I will be using this as an end-of-year teacher gift. I am still not sure it is really 'done' here in Germany, but we did it last year and all Miss J.'s nursery teachers loved what we made them, so I reckon it is always nice to show a little something for appreciation.
I am linking to T.G.I.F.F. this week over at Laura from Quokka Quilts and finish it up friday from Amanda Jean of crazy mom quilts
till next time,