Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

30 Jun 2014

Wrapping it up

Unbelievable, my first month as a blogger flew past. I made an overview of what I managed to do this month.



Seeing it all together like this seems like something and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling of contentment.
In random order there are:
Block 4+5 from the Camelot quilt WIP
Block 1-10 Tula Pink German City Sampler QAL
SBC block for June
Sew Kitchy block for June
I heart Regina Quilt
12 Fussy cut square economy blocks
80+ hexies to be added to my EPP hexie quilt WIP
1 sleeping bag pouch
1 Manicure bag
Joining hands bee block for Jo

I love BOM series and I am currently in 2, the Sugar Block Club and the Sew kitchy. It gets even better when I manage to actually keep up with the current month. Just in the nick of time I managed to make the sew kitchy block:




And although technically the German Tula Pink City Sampler QAL is a weekly one, I also like keeping up:


Block 9: Hollands Glorie and Block 10: Plus one (round)

Blocks 1-10
I love these overview pictures, because you get a great feeling of what colour needs to be added for the next blocks.

Tomorrow there is a fresh start in a new month with some new goals and some plans for the rest of the year. So it seemed suitable to reflect on the month soon to be behind us.

Linking up to Montags Macher, Monday makers from Aylin and Susanne  where this week there isn't just a linky party, but also a give away for 2 Whirly patterns on Susannes blog (see link earlier). The pillow she made looks smashing if you ask me.

I am also linking to fresh sewing day and small blog meet from Lily
Iris



22 comments:

  1. Yeah, well done Iris! So many projects and blogposts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngratulations for your first month. Isn´t it adictive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your first month! Isn´t it adictive?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super addictive, but at the same time I find it brings more focus. Fun linky parties become good deadlines ;)

      Delete
  4. I like your Tula blocks - especially the ones with the HamburgerLiebe print - Dutch love. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to use all of my Hamburger liebe prints as it fits so well for me, participating in a German QAL. (irgendwie Faust aufs Auge, oder?)

      Delete
  5. Love the mosaic of what you achieved last month. I'm doing the Tula Sampler aswell, very slowly though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a busy month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like a good month! Nice and colorful projects! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your first month of blogging. Your Tula Pink is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your first month of blogging! You have been busy. Love the Tula Pink blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh vert pretty - you got a lot done! Love the TP sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you've been really busy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! Congratulations on your first month of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! What great projects. Loving the pouch in the top left corner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to blogland, you have been busy! I linked from Fresh Sewing Day.

    Your Kitschy block has fun colors, I am doing them also:-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your tula pink blocks .. its going to be an amazing finsh.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome to the world of blogging. You have accomplished a lot. I know the warm fuzzy feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you are very productive. Nice to find a new blog to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What terrific energy you have!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete