Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

15 Jul 2014

Putting the miles in

Now that the holiday has started for the boys there is very little sewing. It is amazing to see how 2 two year olds have a combined energy level that is nothing short of a nuclear power plant. No matter how many miles we put in:

However that didn't stop a couple of deadlines from looming.

First off is the first chapter from miss Tula. There were 3 to be done for this week and then a linky party over at Eva or Sandra. It is so great to see so many participants in this QAL, and the variety of colour schemes is truly inspirational. Check out the flickr group.

So my blocks for this week are:
Block 13: Hashtag Tula100
Block 14: Tula meets Tilda
Block 15: B-Finale
Chapter 1
 The second deadline was for round 5 of the scrappy trip bee, see the flickr group here.


This round I loved the colour challenges. One of my hive members chose orange, pinks and yellow which would not have occurred to me to put together and another bee chose jewel colours, which my stash is pretty low on. I hope they all like my blocks.

I am a bit sad at the cut back I temporarily have to take on sewing (and as a result blogging), but I am sure the next 4 weeks will fly by and it gives me some time to reflect on my sewing/blogging which can't be a bad thing. It certainly makes me reprioritise.

till next time,
Iris


2 comments:

  1. Like the idea of two different but similar crosses! Nice blocks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tow have 8 weeks of summer holidays.... I miss my machine already and it's barely been one week (7 to go).

    ReplyDelete