Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

7 Aug 2014

August goal

Very briefly I am emerging from our holiday to set up my ALYOF August goal.

We have arrived safe and sound from a lovely break that included Peppa Pig World, the seaside, lots of playing with water, lots of playparks, nice catch ups, and even some (fabric) shoppping for me :)). Now we will be enjoying the last days of the holiday here at home.

For my August goal I would like to finish my rainbow Celestial star mini.




This is my design and I have started cutting the templates.


The mini wallhanging is for my dungeon and will finish at 24". It will be the first of hopefully many that will come to decorate my dungeon.

I was super impressed with Pink Castle fabrics. I recently won a give away they sponsored for the Celestial Star QAL. When I returned home it was waiting for me! That is less then a week for fabric to arrive from the USA to Germany. So many thanks to Diane from from blank pages for organising this QAL and the great give aways and of course a big thank you too to Pink Castle fabrics.


Next week will be a big catch up, but for now I will enjoy the last days of this holiday. Kindergarden will start for Miss J. on tuesday and the boys will follow on wednesday.

Linking to Melissa and Shanna for the Lovely year of Finishes August.
Till then,

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment