Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

24 Aug 2014

I am sew together

On friday I decided I wanted to start on one of my Q3 Finish Along goals

When we were on holiday I found a FQ bundle that seemed a MUST for the sew together Bag.


I still like the fabrics I originally picked and am completly committed to use them for another sew together bag, but on friday this bundle just screamed to be cut in. So I caved. 

Finished bag outside
 I had been following Franziska on her journey through TWO sew together bags already. I loved her tips. 


Finished bag inside
Through the German Tula Pink City Sampler QAL I found  Iva's blog and her post about her bag with yet more tips and a link to Barbara who linked to the lovely sewalong hosted by the Quiltbarn. Between all of them I managed to get the bag done in one evening and one nap time, which I was utterly astound about.


Finished bag inside filled with label
I am very happy to be able to tick this one of my Q3 list! So happy indeed that I am linking to Meg and Heather for their fabric Tuesday.


till next time,
Iris

2 comments:

  1. Like this bag - and the fabric. The bag looks a little complicated - thx for the hint collection :-) Maybe... someday ;-)
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I must do one of these for myself. I have the pattern I just need fabrics and time xx

    ReplyDelete