Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

19 Aug 2014

Playing catch up

I made my Tula blocks for the German City Sampler QAL yesterday and posted them in our Flickr group (check it out here), but didn't get round to make a post about it, so I thought I'd collect a few blocks and participate in the building blocks party this week, hosted by Quilter in the closet Jen.



First off my Tula blocks:

Block 26: Thunder
Block 27: Woven
So then I decided it would be a good idea to catch up on the sew kitschy BOM organised by Kirsty from Quietplay




Sew kitschy July block Radio
It took all of my sewing time today just to finish this block. And even then a mistake snuck in (I spy...) No matter how much I love these blocks, they do bring me to the brink of my paper piecing skills as there are a LOT of teeny tiny bits in it. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, after the august block (some kitchen utensils) there is only 1 more block. As I am writing this I fully intend to have this wall hanging finished in Q4.
till next time,
Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment