Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

16 Aug 2014

Serving it bold

Last night I participated in the FNSI. I signed up earlier in the week over at sugarlane quilts

So when 19:00 came  I grabbed my cup of tea and a couple of oat biscuits and disappeared in my dungeon. 

I thought it would be a good opportunity to catch up on some of my BOMs. During the holiday and play group free time my BOM projects were moved to the bottom of the list. 
I am glad to report that as far as the a Sugar block club goes it was an extremely good evening. 
First I made 'serve', the July block. 


Then I continued with 'bold' the August block. 


That one sure did its name justice. All 8 blocks together at the end of the evening looked like this.


I had great fun and have a nice sense of achievement. I am sure this will not be the last FNSI I participate in. 

Till next time,

Iris


7 comments:

  1. I just love the colour combo of your blocks. I have been making a similar sampler quilt but just don't like the way the colours have turned out.......any chance of a swap....hahaha.....just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks! Your quilt is going to be lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks. I especially like the August one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic color choices! This is going to be a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I am visiting from FNSI.... those are lovely blocks... I do like the colours you are using...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work on the blocks. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete