Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

11 Aug 2014

Tula catch up

There are many things I need to catch up on after two weeks holiday, but since it is monday today I thought I would start with a Tula catch up.

Every monday the next two blocks are due in the German Tula Pink City Sampler QAL, see here for the flickr group. Eva and Sandra do a great job at keeping this group running smoothly and are always among the first to comment encouraging things on the pics shared in the flickr group.

I sewed ahead and these babies have been waiting in my dungeon to be shared. I just thought is would have been uncurtous to sneek ahead. So without further ado my Tula Pink blocks 18-23:

Block 18: Running a kite

Block 19: Letterbox
Block 20: Beach ball

Block 21: Postcard

Block 22: Stepping stones

Block 23: Easter basket
There is something about this particular QAL that makes me all giddy. I simply LOVE working on the blocks each week, maybe because so far all of them came together soooo effortlessly.

Till next time,
Iris


1 comment:

  1. Tolle Blöcke hast Du da gemacht! Der 20er ist mein Favorit, mir gefällt der Name und die Kombination der Stoffe finde ich klasse! Vielen Dank auch für das Lob ;-))
    Ich hoffe, Du bist gut erholt aus dem Urlaub gekommen! LG, Sandra

    ReplyDelete