Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

25 Aug 2014

Tula monday and all block building is done

the block building is done... for this month anyway.

It time to start a fresh week again and what better way to do that then with Tula Monday?




This week it is time for blocks 26 and 27 in the German Tula pink city sampler QAL.
Block 26: Stacking cups

Block 27: Singing on a star
In addition I was able to finish off my Bee blocks for this month:


Corinne is our Queen bee for this month and she asked for AMH's feather block. She provided us with Kona Ash background fabric, but for some reason the pieces I received were about an inch too short. So after some consultations we decided that I send the block as shown above and Corinne herself would add the missing the background.

And last but not least I managed to finish the August block for the sew kitschy BOM, only one more month to go. So all in all on a role I would say.


Till next time,
Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment