The quilt is 1.20m x 1.50m approx. and I used a double layer of Hobbs 80/20 for the batting. I love how it gave it an extra sense of snugglelyness.
For the quilting I decided to try some of the 1001 stitches my machine came with.
The tulips are definitely my favourite!
Something else I tried on this quilt as well was to make an invisible seam in the green backing. For a first time I think I did well, it almost aligns up perfect.
One more from the front and one more from the back, this one is heading to the washing machine and dryer.
For now I am linking up to Finish it up Friday from Amanda and T.G.I.F.F. hosted by Audrey this week but later will link this to the September finished party of Melissa and Shanna and the Q3 finish list party of Katy
till next time,