Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

7 Sep 2014

Swappen

So ever since I joined the German Tula Pink City Sampler QAL I have been getting aquainted with a wide group of German modern quilters/bloggers. All lovely and very encouraging.

The next step seemed logical:


It is a 3 way blind swap for anyone who can communicate in German and registers per email.

This is the 5th time Aylin organises it. All the details and loads of inspiration can be found in the Flickr group.

The best bit?? There is time (until 15th September) to sign up, it promises to be great fun!!

I am jumping in at the deep end and will keep you posted throughout.

till next time,
Iris

1 comment:

  1. Now we are 40 members and it will for sure take place - I am very excited - this is my first Swap :-)

    ReplyDelete