Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

1 Sep 2014

Tula Monday, pinch punch first of the month

So a fresh start of another month has arrived. The last month of the quarter so this is the time to shift a gear up and finish all those Q3 goals. To be realistic I will not be accomplishing all of them, but I do want to finish one of the quilts. Putting 3 WIPs on the list was good in a sense that it brought them very much to the forefront of my mind. In the process I think I have changed my mind on the Herringbone quilt and will mull that one over a bit more. 

So for my September goal of a lovely year of finishes by Melissa and Shanna I will finish my Scrappy trip around the world.


I have changed the recipient and the size, but that shouldn't matter too much. I'll do a proper WIP update on wednesday with all details.

Today is also monday and in the Tula QAL we have arrived with block 28 and 29.
Block 28: 2 lumps please

Block 29: room with a view. 

Here is to a fresh start and lots of finishes by the end of the month!
till next time,
Iris


1 comment:

  1. Love the trip around the world. The yellow pops and I am smiling whilst I write this.
    Best
    Robyn
    Australia

    ReplyDelete