Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

21 Oct 2014

Building Blocks Oktober

I love Jens building block tuesday link up. There is always a great variety of blocks and it is a great place to get inspiration for Bee blocks.

This week I finished my Eurosibling together bee blocks. Nicolette is queen bee this month and she asked us to make heart blocks.



I knew this kind of block with a star instead of a heart, but it works equally well. Great choice Nicolette! They should be with you soon.


On a roll I then also finished my SBC2014 block for this month: Peace:


Compared to the others is seems rather toned down, but I figured the quilt might need some toning down as other months did get gather bold. 

the 'bolder' blocks so far.


Only 2 more blocks to go, I better start thinking about ideas to finish this one up.

till next time,
Iris
Linking up to  Jens building block Tuesday.









3 comments:

  1. The heart blocks are a really nice idea - although I LUV stars... :-)
    I think the peace block fits perfectly in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look fabulous Iris, thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heart blocks make me smile. I love the variety of fabrics in both the foreground and the background, and I'd love to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete