Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

18 Oct 2014

Girls catch up

After a lovely evening of FNSI Tula and I are all caught up:

Block 38: The hills are alive

Block 39: In holland staat een huis (There is a house in Holland)

Block 40: building blocks

Block 41: Toowit Toowhoo
Block 42: Candy land
Block 43: Caution Curve
Like all good friendships you need to take quality time from time to time to strengthen your friendship. We had a good heart to heart and inspiration started flowing again. It was great and it certainly helped me to recharge motivation to stick with it.

Thank you Wendy for organizing another lovely FNSI!




till next time,

Iris






P.S.: I'll also link this up to Montagsmacher/Monday Makers from Aylin and Susanne


8 comments:

  1. Toll - sogar schon für Montag vorgenäht... ;-)
    Ich habe zum Glück auch wieder 2 "Notfallblöcke" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das sind wirklich wieder ganz süße Blöcke geworden! Vor allem der Initial-Block gefällt mir gut, super, wenn man da auch so einen persönlichen Aspekt mit hineinbringen kann :-) Schön, dass Du wieder mit allen Blöcken auf dem Laufenden bist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks. Love your owls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some pretty blocks there. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete