Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

27 Oct 2014

Tula Monday 44/45

We are approaching the half way mark in our Germany Tula Pink City Sampler QAL. I am so thrilled to see the group still going strong. The vast majority seems to keep up and that is very motivating, and a real effort is being put in to comment on each others blocks.

This week nr 44 and 45, so withour further ado:

Block 44: Speed
This block reminded me of computer games that one can play where there are areas where all of a sudden you are boosted ahead.

Block 45: Deviation
Both blocks came together easy, but for this second one I deviated from the book as I chose to use the less wastefull HST method of making two at the time. Hence the name.

till next time,
Iris


2 comments:

  1. Liebe Iris,
    tolle Blöcke hast Du wieder genäht, stark kombiniert! Ich bin auch immer erstaunt, wie fleißig unsere Mitnäherinnen bei der Sache sind - das ist echt toll! Weiter so ;-)
    LG, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toll sind deine Blöcke geworden! Ja, finde es auch klasse, dass noch so viele dabei sind. Da wird es am Ende einige tolle Quilts zu sehen geben!
    Das mit der HST Methode musste ich bei der 45 auch machen, die schönen Stoffe so verschwenden, geht ja nicht... ;-)
    LG, Eva

    ReplyDelete