Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

1 Nov 2014

Pinch, punch first of the month November

So the 1st of a fresh new month. I've gotten in a habit of looking back at last month and planning for this month on the first.

So as you can see Oktober was mostly about the German City Sampler QAL and my most recent finish 'Papi we miss you' Quilt. I also managed to get a good couple of runs in.

And November? November will be all about mini quilts, an advent calendar and a pair of stockings. I am looking forward to it, lots of 'quick' finishes (famous last words.....?)

till next time,
Iris
I am linking to Lynns Fresh sewing day and small blog meet.

7 comments:

  1. I'm coming to you from Lily's Quilts. Your quilts look great and I bet they are most loved by your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am coming also from Lily's Quilts. I love your star plus quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for finishing the Star Plus quilt. Visiting from small blog meet ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on all your makes in October.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I've just found you via Lily's Quilts small blog meet up , looks like you have done lots of sewing in October brilliant quilts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quick finishes are great! I wish I had more of those myself. Best of luck on all your November projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich habe den November auch gerade zum "Month of Finishes" erklärt :-)))) Mal sehen, ob sich das durchsetzen lässt... Aber neben Adventskalendern und so machst Du schon noch Tulas, oder? :-)

    ReplyDelete