Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

18 Nov 2014

Tula 50/51 halfway point some Work in Progress

Unbelievable but true, yesterday marked the halfway point for the German City Sampler QAL. It feels like yesterday that we started.

Block 50: Wonky housing estate
My scant 1/4" was too scant and so I ended up with a wonky block, but instead of redoing it as my first reaction was I decided to sit on it and now I actually like the wonkyness of it, so it is staying.

Block 51: In/out
I am glad that I am/was able to keep up so far and hope the second half will be just as much fun as the first. For inspiration also visit our Flickr Group.

And then there was a little time left for me to start my IGminiswap project. I decided to go into the festive sphere.




For now this is all the progress I can make, I need to head to bed. It's not what I want to do, but it is the sensible thing to do as I am expecting at least 2 out of 3 munchkins in my bed tonight. Mr. Bird is in Turkey this week and I can't wait for the little ones not to be affected by it this much. But for the moment it is what it is and they say every hour before 12 counts double......

till next time,
Iris

2 comments:

  1. Lots of triangles this week for you!
    First I thought this might be on purpuse with the wonky block because it looks really creative. But okay... I nearly started sewing with my metric foot, now know there could be made something good out of that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich dachte auch erst, das wäre Absicht :-) Dein Miniswap Projekt wird ja auch toll - ja, jetzt ist genau die richtige Zeit für grüne HSTs und kleine Bäumchen... Ich hoffe, Deine Nächte sind wieder ruhiger!

    ReplyDelete