Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

15 Dec 2014

Tula 56-59

I'll spare you the details of the last 2 weeks. They were without any sewing, that should say enough :(.

Last night I had the first opportunity to catch up and to get some instant gratification I decided to catch up on the German City Sampler QAL.


Block 56: Filmris
Block 57: Reading between the lines

Block 58: Sunrise
Block 59: Fan
Block 59: Fan
The last block I decided to redo, the fabrics I had picked didn't work out the way I first imagined and I am much happier with the last version.


To make sure I get in some more sewing time in this week I signed up to FNSI this friday, maybe you want to join me? Check out Wendy's Sugarlane quilts for the details and sign ups.

till next time,
Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment