My goal for ALYOF (blogged about here) was to make them in primary colours. I finished that goal a little while ago, here. However one my FAL 2014 goals was to make them in all the colours of the rainbow, so I just kept going.
I even added a few more: a white/LV one, a black/grey one, a brown one and one for my multicolour scraps.
And because I am so chuffed with them I made a mosaic of the individual pics:
As I took the pictures I realised that despite the holiday and the reduced sewing I did pretty well. More over in taking the pictures it really brought it home to me how much I had done in 'just' an hour here and 'just' half an hour there. So next time instead of grumbling I will hopefully remember that.
Now any pics I make in my sewing dungeon do not come out very well (due to lighting issues no surprise there with it being a cellar and all), but I wanted to share this one anyway.
It makes a big difference in organisation and has freed up a whole drawer in my cutting table (previously used as kitchen isle) unit. I'll work a bit more on reorganising and will blog about it soon.
For now I am linking up to the July finishes Party of Melissa and Shanna and to Finish it up Friday (despite it being saturday) from Amanda
till next time,