Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

3 Jan 2015

Alyof 2014/2015

Ever since I started blogging last year I have been participating in Alyof hosted by Melissa and Shanna.


And it seems to have really worked, because I finished every month I set a goal for.


For July it was the primary coloured scrapbaskets
For August it was the celestial star mini
For September it was my all tripped out quilt
For October it was Star plus quilt
For November it was my swappen auf Deutsch pillow
For December it was the hootenanny quilt for my uncle

Making this overview made me realise how much gets accomplished if only one goal a month is set. It is nice and overviewable. And Melissa and Shanna will continue to host it for 2015:


Although I have not gathered all my thoughts on what I would like to finish for 2015 I've got a baby quilt for a baby that is due in February, so better to be safe then sorry and get it finished this month.
I want to make a HST with the following bundle added by fabrics from my stash (more on stash sewing later).


So my goal for January will be to make and finish a HST quilt for Duco's baby brother.

I will link this post to both the 2014 Finale Party and the January 2015 goals party.

till next time,
Iris

4 comments:

  1. That's a cute bundle. I can't wait to see what your quilt will look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you getting all those goals accomplished!! Love the bundle. That will be a really cute baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you accomplished in 2014 and look forward to seeing what you come up with in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reluctant as I am to set quilting goals, this monthly one really works!
    I look forward to seeing the new baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete