Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

22 Jan 2015

Tomorrow is Friday night sew in night

I've signed up for this months Friday Night Sew In (FNSI). Wendy over at Sugarlanequilts hosts a lovely Friday night Sew in every third friday of the month. I love pencilling this evening in my diary, it makes me more dedicated to use that time and so far I've always been pleasantly surprised at how much I progressed in a nice dedicated evening of sewing.


For tomorrow I am planning to start my hegdehog cuddle to go with the baby boy quilt I've been working on.


But I've had to drop my machine of because it was making a high screeching sound so I might not be able to finish my hedgehog as my substitute machine and I don't always see eye to eye. That said I plan to make good headway on it. So I'll get back to you sometime on saturday to share how I got on.

till next time,
Iris

1 comment: