Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

4 Jan 2015

Week 1

Over the last year I have always enjoyed weekly posts of Project life from Kelsey on her blog Karamat sews. My research shows that Project life is officially a scrapbook project, but Kelsey formated in a picture a day in a weekly blogpost and I was really taken with these weekly posts, so much so that I decided to try this as well. So for 2015 I plan to share a bare minimum of 365 pictures with you.

 Here is week 1 of 2015:

Monday: there was some winter wonderland fun

Tuesday: this quilt was handed over to its new home

Wednesday: waiting for the last hours to tick by. 

Thursday: there is nothing like a 'nieuwjaarsduik' to welcome the new year. 

Friday: travelling 'light' for a long weekend in the UK. 

Saturday: first run of the new year. 

Sunday: looking forward to a nice evening out with the husband. 

Till next time,
Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment