Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

3 Feb 2015

WIP becomes ALYOF goal.

I love the accronimes I learnt from the quilters blogworld. WOF, HST, WIP, FAL, ALYOF, QAL to name but a few. What is your favourite accronime?

Today I want to share Henry Hedgehog with you, or the WIP he currently is. I am making him to accompany the baby boy HST quilt I made last week.



I saw Henry in one of the classes of the sewing party. It was taught by Jennifer Jangles and she made a female version (Daisy). When I saw it I knew I had to make one for the babyshower of my friend. She however is having a boy so I thought instead of the flower I'll give him a bow tie.



There is lots of pinning involved….



This is what Henry looked like this afternoon. My firm plan is to have him finished ASAP, hence I am making him my ALYOF goal for February. Two birds with one stone since he is also a FAL Q1 goal.

For now I am linking to Lee's WIP Wednesday and the Goal setting party of Shanna and Melissa.

Till next time,
Iris


2 comments:

  1. An interesting hedgehog; I'm looking forward to seeing him finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little hedgehog!! It is adorable. I am sure your friend will love it. My LEAST favorite acronym is UFO! Because I have many of them. Maybe I should just look at them as WIPs. thanks!

    ReplyDelete