Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

30 Mar 2015

9 lives

Today I send of my Rainbowmini and wanted to share it with you.

It has become one of those minis that was hard to let go off. I really, really, really liked how it turned out and would have loved to have kept it for myself. I guess that is one more for the bucket list.

It was coincedently also my March ALYOF goal. I used some of the cats from ohfranssons Catventalong



For the quilting I did a crosshatch and I satin stitched along the cats to give them some furry feel.


The backing was a grey piece from my stash and I added hanging corners, which I forgot to photograph…

The label I glammed up with some embroidery



It has been very stormy weather here with lots of rain, so when the sun came out briefly today I had no time to be fussy about where the fotoshoot would take place, the girls were very interested though ;)


Now all that is left is to hope that it arrives and that my partner likes it of course.

I am linking to Monday makers and the finishes party of ALYOF

Till next time,
Iris
Edit: this mini is also part of my Q1 FAL 

7 comments:

  1. Das ist ein wirklich schöner Quilt! Die Katzen in Regenbogenfarben kommen auf dem grauen Hintergrund sehr gut zur Geltung! Ich bin mir sicher, dass dein Partner sich riesig freuen wird!
    LG,
    Kinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand why you had problems letting it go. It's gorgeous!

    Cheers,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Cats and this one is really very cute.

    Kind regards,
    Marga♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Den Miniquilt hätte ich auch nicht gerne hergegeben!!! Der ist wirklich sehr schön geworden und dann auch noch mit Katzen - perfekt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Der ist wirklich superschön geworden! Toll!

    ReplyDelete