Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

6 Mar 2015

Alyof March goal or here kitty kitty

March is rushing by like an ICE train. So here I am on the last evening of the first week getting my act together for ALYOF. But it is indeed necessary as the deadline for the swap is end of March, so it totally makes sense.


And I do find my ALYOF goalsetting a nice little extra stick behind the door (as we say in Dutch), an extra motivation.


I got two blocks done tonight. My swap partner may have a cat or two and so I hope she will like Oh Fransson! Catblocks in her mini. The blocks were fun to make and come together quite quickly.
So my ALYOF goal for March is to finish my Rainbowswapmini!

I am linking to the ALYOF march goal setting party
Till next time,
Iris


1 comment:

  1. Cute blocks! Even someone with no cat would like it. Good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete