Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

16 Mar 2015

Retreat

Although it seems like I am retreating from sewing lately, that is not what this post is about. I am not (retreating from sewing), but a couple of side projects are asking a bit more of my time. After next week things will hopefully start to clear up again.

What I wanted to share today is that I for the first time (in forever) I am going on a retreat! I am all booked to go to the Simply Solids Sew'In



I have been wanting to go on one of these since what feels forever, but never found the suitable thing. But this time it all seems to come together. I plan to pack everybody up and drive 1000+ Km. I am very lucky mr Bird takes any excuse to go to the UK.

So from 25-27 Septermber I will be doing nothing but sewingNow that it is booked (and paid) I am super excited and maybe a wee bit nervous. 

Are you going? Any tips from precious occasions? What should I absolutely bring?

I'll keep you informed on my preparation journey till September.

till next time,
Iris

2 comments:

  1. Oh ein Traum - Tipps kann ich nicht geben. Aber ich bin schon gespannt auf deine Berichte. :-)
    Vielleicht findest du aber hier bei Karen einiges Nützliches... http://easypatchwork.blogspot.de/
    LG, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Iris,
    ich habe nun das ganze Wochenende hin- und herüberlegt... Das klingt schon super! Da ich aber niemanden habe, der mich und meine Nähmaschine dort hoch fahren würde und es keinen Lufthansaflug nach Leeds gibt (wo ich immer noch das Problem mit der Nähmaschine hätte - wie transportiert man die sicher im Flieger???) und ich ungern mit anderen Gesellschaften fliege (leicht paranoid), wird das wohl doch nichts für mich! Aber ich wünsche Dir jetzt schon total viel Spaß - den wirst Du bestimmt haben! Das klingt toll. Ach Mann...
    LG, Sandra

    ReplyDelete