Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

7 Apr 2015

ALYOF April goal

So here we are (again) on the last day of sign up…

With the easter weekend behind us and everybody back to 'normal', I rewarded myself with a couple of hours of daytime sewing.

I felt drawn to my ESTB quilt that was on my FAL Q1 list but sadly didn't get thouched at all. I am sooo curious to see weather how I have it in my mind is anything like it will look like when its done.


This morning I cut the fabric for all the other blocks and even managed to sew 2 of the alternative blocks together.


I really want to finish this quilt this month and that should be possible, fingers crossed. Thank god for Melissa and Shanna and the goal setting party.

linking to:


till next time,
Iris 





No comments:

Post a Comment