Earlier this week I received a lovely email from Lisa telling me she awarded me the one lovely blog award. I met Lisa through TGIFF link party. Lisa blogs at Sunlight in winter quilts. I love her mixture of modern and traditional especially her Swoon or her more recent 'Mixed up in the middle' mini.
So 7 things you need to know about me?
2. I am a full time mama to a darling daughter (4 years) and twin boys (2 years).
3. I started blogging almost a year ago and quilting 5 years ago when pregnant with darling daughter.
4. I will be attending my first ever sewing/quilting retreat this september.
5. I have set myself up in the cellar after sharing 'an office' room with my husband turned out to be less than ideal.
6. I love scrappy/stash quilts, you know the ones that have about 70 different fabric 'lines' in them.
7. I ran my first post twin pregnancy half marathon this March and really got into running again, but find myself sewing less as there is only so much time to spare.
So that leaves me with 10 blogs I need to nominate. I proposely picked bloggers that I know to me small and or new(ish) blogs. Some I found thorough the various links parties kicking around, but all really spoke to me. When I find a blog it is important to me that I can relate and preferably that the blog is keeping it real. Please do check them out for yourself and say hello. I am sure it will be hugely appreciated.
I hereby like to nominate in random order:
Michelle who blogs on from bolt to beauty
Eva who blogs on Eva's leisure
Christine who blogs on Grapes & hearts
Eva-Marie who blogs on ZusjeB
Franziska who blogs on Kreatives von mir
Julie who blogs on Pink Doxies
Juditch who blogs on Julchen naeht
Sandra who blogs on Hohenbrunner Quilterin
Anne who blogs on Hudson Valley Quilts
Natasha who blogs on One thousand layers