Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

11 May 2015

The bar is open

I don't think I ever finished my AYLOF goal this quick.


A friend of a friend is getting married this June and commissioned me to make bunting to hang on the desert table.


Once the letters are appliquéd it is put together very fast. I do like a couple of fast finished to get a sense of accomplishment.

I am linking to Monday Makers and the finishes Party of ALYOF when it opens.

till next time,
Iris





This is also part of my FAL Q2 list

6 comments:

  1. Danke für die Glückwünsche! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Is the color of the wedding also aqua? My friend also married "in aqua" - everything had this ocean theme.
    I love buntings, too and I am happy that I have finally finished my first one. ;-)
    'Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. I am sure that it will be a wonderful addition to the wedding. I have planned to make a bunting but have not done so yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!

    *Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAY for cheerleaders! thank you

      Delete