Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

15 Jun 2015

The pledge


I made the pledge!

I have recently not been prolific in blogging (or sewing for that matter). I've been a bit lost on IG (again not posting, more looking) and the internet generally. I may also have been carried away by one or the other t.v. series. But at the end of the day I have to conclude that I don't feel any way near as recharged from any of those activities that I can do from a good sewing session. That penny really dropped when Amy posted about her The For Keeps Campaign.

So this is me taking a conscious step to turn the tables around and start sewing for enjoyment (again), will you join me?

till next time,
Iris

1 comment:

  1. I want to join you but I have far too many swap commitments. I am trying to blitz my though them so by the autumn I can concentrate on sewing for me

    ReplyDelete