1. the famous Elsa Dress.
|It was nearly a finish in June, but then THAT sleeve happened en now it will be done in July|
2. Bicycle bag, again a roll over
3. Dumpling pouches, another roll over
4. An UFO that I would like to hand quilt. The blocks come from a Bloggers BOM I followed.
5. Tula is still waiting.
6. #Handpieced mini swap this one has a deadline of 19th July
7. An Elsa and Anna Pillow for the birthday girl this month
8. a drawstring pouch
I made a 5" test block, which was too small for my liking for the above pillow, so I'll turn it into a drawstring bag to go with the dress.
|I want to use the Lovepatchworkandquilting tutorial to make a nametag for my upcoming retreat|
11. Economie UFO
|I want to use this UFO as part of another ESTB quilt I am planning|
12. Secret sewer project for retreat
|An other Lovepathworkandquilting pattern, this time for a secret sewer swap I am participating in for the simplysolids retreat|
13. HST baby boy quilt
There is a lot on this list, but I am also still planning to continue my #100daysoffabric, so it may not all get done, but I do hope to make a decent dent.
Linking to Adriannes FAL goal setting party
till next time,