Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

19 Sep 2015

Drawstring bag


The next little thing that got crossed of my List was a little drawstring bag.


It more or less got made with leftovers from the pillow. The original patterns were in 5" blocks of which I made a test block. Despite the "There is something about Mary" hairstyle it got the seal of approval from Miss. J.


On the other side the same fabric as I used for the backing of the pillow.



It is now in use for all her 'sewing' stuff, I love it!


till next time,
Iris






This drawstring bag is part of my FAL Q3 list

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thanks for sharing. Thanks coming over and visiting. It was nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty bag for a little lady.

    ReplyDelete