Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

17 Sep 2015

Let it go

I have had quite a few finishes that I wanted to share with you, but between the weather and time there didn't seem a moment. So today I decided that I'd rather have medium indoor pics then postpone posting about them any longer.


 For my girls Birthday I made her not only an Elsa dress (to be shared soon too), but also an pillow. I used an Ikea pillow, same as I used for the Boys here and here. I used paper piecing patterns from Jessica.


I choose her favourites, Olaf, Elsa and Anna, but enlarged them to the size I needed them.


 Then I FMQ organic swirls all over the pillow 


From the back I didn't really get a good shot, but I made an envellope, so that it can be washed.

I am happy to report that it is happily used every night. That is one done and another couple to follow very soon.

Linking to Amanda for Finish it up Friday

till next time,
Iris






This pillow is part of my FAL Q3 list

6 comments:

  1. Oh, das sieht sehr aufwendig aus! Toll gemacht :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job on the pillow cover. I'm glad your daughter loves it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are amazing. They will certainly be loved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your paper piecing, the fabric is perfect, looks amazing! Great swirls as well.

    ReplyDelete