Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

20 Sep 2015

Name tag

EEEEK Only 5 more sleeps and the Simply Solids Sewin retreat will start!




I am so excited. The FB group has been building up and exchanging messages.

There are several swaps going on, one of which is a name tag swap. 


Front
I used a pattern/tutorial from Love Patchwork and Quilting magazine written by the talented Jo from 2 Owls Desgins.


Back
It has 2 pockets, one on the front and one on the back, for cards, etc. I opted to embroider the name, but since this is a secret swap I can't reveal it yet. I can't wait to report all about the retreat next week.

till next time,
Iris






this Name tag was part of my FAL Q3 list

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a name tag- love the C&S fabrics you have used!
    "Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad."

    ReplyDelete