Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

20 Sep 2015

Project life week 37+38: 7-20 September

Monday: I received my Name Tag

Tuesday: That gave me the last push to finish the one for my partner

Wednesday: The start of my #Loriholtminiquiltswap

Thursday: with an exam date set, I really need to hit the books

Friday: Patchwork in Actoin

Saturday: Still going strong with Whole30; papaya/chicken/advocado salad

Sunday: attaching the last row to my Lori Holt mini

Monday: #sewmystashminiquiltswap top finished

Tuesday: the only tomato to escape the kiddie garderners

Wednesday: Paper piecing Farmers wife 1930s

Thursdays: Badges arrived in time for the retreat

Friday: Look what a gorgeous mini my partner @audacious_squid made me for the #textmeminiswap

Saturday: a pillow is not a mini

Sunday: a Lori Holt quilty zip pocket as a little extra with the mini.

Till next week,
Iris



2 comments:

  1. Liebe Iris, das sieht ja ganz nach einer sehr kreativen Woche aus!. Die Diamanten gefallen mir besonders!
    Bis Bald!
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your week! Looks great an fullfilled with lots of nice sewing and patchwork in use :-)

    ReplyDelete