Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

5 Oct 2015

ALYOF Oktober goal


My Oktober goal will be my Carftsy 2012 BOM quilt. My very first QAL I participated in. The one that really got me quilting and introduced me to the wonderful world of online quilters.


One of my Modern Cologne friends May told us about this Flickr group she is in: the Lazy bums group. It is a group set up to encourage each other with finishing old UFOs.
Without a moments hesitation I decided to join and the first project that got picked was this one. It needs 4 more blocks and sewing together.

As an extra stick behind the door I deemed it a good idea to make this my Oktober goal for the goal setting party of Melissa and Shanna.

What do you intend on finishing this Oktober?

Till next time,
Iris

2 comments:

  1. Oh - your first QAL! This is a very important UFO to finish I think!
    ...thinking about my Landmädel QAL ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely. Nice fabrics you used

    ReplyDelete