Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

4 Oct 2015

Elsa Dress long overdue post

Last July my little miss J. turned 5 and wanted to have an Elsa dress.


Originally she had wanted to be Elsa at Karnaval in February, but decided against it when we found a lovely snow white dress.

That gave me some reprieve, but having bought the fabric it seemed a waste not to try it.


It was this snowflake "fabric" (more like tule) that made me decide to go ahead and make the dresss.


I am happy to report it did finish in time for her birthday, I just never got around to write a proper post about it, till now.

I used the McCalls pattern for it and it was easy enough to follow it. I only amended the pattern so that it didn't become a strapless dress, partly because the snowflake fabric is slightly itchy.

This dress was part of my FAL Q3 list.

Till next week,
Iris


1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's stunning!

    *Visiting as a member of the official 2015 Finish-Along cheerleading squad*

    ReplyDelete