Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

15 Oct 2015

Friday becomes Farmers Wife 1930s QAL update

Last month I posted about the Farmers Wife 1930s QAL that had started. Then THE retreat happened and I spend longer then anticipated getting back into the flow of things.

Block 1-4
However this last week I have done my very best to catch up. So I present to you all my blocks so far.

Block 5-8
As I was catching up I realised how much I love the steady pace this QAL goes at, but it also became clear that without a routine catching up becomes the name of the game.
Last year during the German Tula Pink QAL I (tried to) got in the habit of posting my blocks on a set day of the week, so I will try that again with the Farmers Wife blocks.
So for tomorrow Block 9 and 10 are on the program.

See you then,
Iris

2 comments:

  1. I love these blocks in the bright, vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holla, great blocks and great blog :-)

    ReplyDelete