Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

16 Nov 2015

A bee went travelling...

Oh this glum, glum weather! It makes taking pictures of my finishes so miserable.


Today I want to share something with you that I made a while back. It was not meant to stay with me, but as luck has it, it will now.


This basket (loosely based on the one hour basket with different sizing) was my gift for my Partner in the #beestillmyheart swap. My partner has recently given birth to a baby boy and so I filled the basket with some baby toys and fabric. Last week it got send back to me with the message that the recipient has moved without a forwarding address....

This was one of those rare occasions where it was an open swap, hence you 'knew' your partner as you were sewing for each other. About 8 weeks before the deadline she dropped of the face of IG never to be heard of again.
You win some you lose some, in my case I won some even when I lost one.

Till next time,
Iris






This Bee Basket was part of my FAL Q4 List

2 comments:

  1. ...that is kind of sad for the baby boy. Moving without any hints sounds very sad. But maybe the've moved in a nice, new house with a big garden to play in and they want to let everything else behind ;-)
    Think you´ve found someone who can use the toys - would keep the hourbasket, too. :-)
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bee. It's too bad that your partner disappeared. I hope things are o.k. with her.

    ReplyDelete