Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

6 Nov 2015

ALYOF November Goal

November, really?? I can't believe we are already in November! It doesn't help that the weather has been unusually mild.

It's that time of the month to set the one goal that you want to finish for that month. I am going to go with my IG pillow swap:

I originally had a different pattern in mind when I first posted about it in my FAL Q4 list, but I changed my mind, when Esther send me her pattern to test.


So far I have made 2 blocks, so a pillow with those 2 will look something like this. Although I plan to use different colours on the other 2 blocks.

This pattern is a charm to work with and very versatile so look for it when it arrives later this month!

What are you planning on working on this month?

till next time,
Iris

1 comment:

  1. Those pillows are wonderful. I love the fabrics you have used

    ReplyDelete