Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

1 Nov 2015

DIY gegen November Blues

This month I am participating in a blog hop to fight the november blues.



This is a german blog hop, so for you now german speakers this is an excellent opportunity to brush up on your language skills ;).




Here is an overview of all the participants, who will all be guestblogging on Dorthes Lalalashop blog.




04.11. Iris crazydutchbirdquilts

06.11. Jule chaosandqueen

09.11. Birgit Modewerkstatt in Refrath

11.11. Sandra sandravoncoelnerliebe

13.11. Judith julchennaeht

16.11. Martina qcm-quiltcollection

18.11. Mareike http://rundherumblog.de/ 

20.11. Christiane simplethingsbymisssewing

23.11. Andrea quiltmanufaktur

25.11. Moni pgrenouille

27.11. Dorthe lalala-shop

See you there,
Iris


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your great summary of Swapping. You received and made wonderful things. What a great variety of quilted projects!

    ReplyDelete