Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

27 Mar 2016

Happy Easter

I signed up to Wendys FNSI easter weekend sewing, because nostalgia made me  remember times where a bank holiday was equal to lots of sewing, alas not at the moment. Instead there was lots of egg painting, colouring, crafts and generally hanging out as a family. 

So when the weather did a nose dive today, we indulged our kids in film time. I could have taken the chance to work on my sewing machine cover like i promised, but I didn't. Instead I opted to work on a commission I recently received by Miss. J. She wants to have a unicorn pillow matching to her heart pillow


 I guess a girl can't ever have enough pillows. It is a pattern by @Robynie and certainly not for the faint hearted. 
All was going rather well until.....I ran out of cotton and Steel XOXO, like I needed an excuse to do some retail therapy ;). So tonight I guess it is back to sewing machine cover after all, it did seem like a shame to let those lovely squared up just lay there gathering dust.


I will be linking up to Lornas Bee social and hosting 


Till next time,
Iris

1 comment:

  1. Lots of little bits in that unicorn. It is going to be a work of art when finished.

    ReplyDelete