Because I am and I do

Because I am and I do.

30 Jul 2016

One monthly Goal: the result

At the beginning of this month I decided to sign up to Heidis One monthly goal party (here)



I have to admit at the beginning of this week  I didn't think I was going to make it this month.


I decided that I might not make it, but I was going down trying.


It then came out that I actually had already done most of the hard work. All that was left to do was sew inside and outside together.



 Turned out  I even had time to hand stitch the binding. That does make such a difference. I think this might be my first sew together bag where I didn't break one or more (machine)needles.

Linking to: OMG It's Finished: July Linkup!

And


This one was also part of my FAL Q3 list
till next time,
Iris



SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Hi Iris,
    I cannot believe it that you even were able to post about the STB. We have Sunday morning now and on Friday night you had thousand of other things to take care of. You are amazing! Congratulations to another wonderful STB. Have a great vacation, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a goal to motivate us to finish something. Yea for the finish! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey iris,

    really you finished it up? Amazing. I love how the colors come together and I stay tuned for your next STB. Enjoy france.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pattern scares me!! Your bag is FAB, and I hope you have it packed for use on holiday! Congrats, and thank you for linking up with OMG:)

    ReplyDelete